Do you want to visit Louvain? You are quite right, visiting the former capital of the Duchy of Brabant and the seat of one of the oldest universities in the world is ‘worth a detour’ (as the famous Michelin guidebooks indicates). Even more, the town hall “is worth the journey”. So several reasons to discover our beautiful city.
Whether it is a first visit or a rediscovery of Louvain, nothing better than a guided tour not to miss any of the great heritage classics or tasty little stories in town.
Are you alone, with family, friends, in a group? I will be delighted to accompany you, to explain the great moments of Louvain and to discover together the city and its many facets.
You have the choice between the following tours:
- The ‘musts’ of Louvain: historical highlights of the city and the university
- The castle and the park of Arenberg: power and innovation.
- Do you prefer to visit Brussels? It is also possible. Brussels is so diverse that there is always something new to discover. I offer the following tours:
- Brussels Highlights: the important places of our history book
- Two extremes: African colors from Matonge to the majestic European quarter
- I am a licensed tourist guide from the Tourism Agency of the Flemish Region.
- You can contact me for individual or group visits of Leuven or Brussels